Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Balance Spell Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
To go with my previous post, here's a spell I think would go well with Nested Fury:

Zmey
SchoolPip Cost6Shadow Pip Cost1Accuracy80%Type / DescriptionDeals 818-866 , , or damage to all enemies*

The card could look like a hydra but with black, green, and yellow heads. In animation it could look asleep, and when it attacks, only one of the heads looks up (sleepily) and blasts the enemies.The quest for it would be given at level 108 alongside the Nested Fury Quest by Jaki - only she sends the wizard to Brandon. Brandon would send the wizard on a quest to either find and tame a wild zmey or to 'create' the spell by getting bits of three different dragons.

Thoughts?

*Spirit and Elemental damage spells do not generally match up for Balance. Depending on the quest difficulty, it could justify a lower or higher damage output.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
Interesting but how about this.

Right now, when balance cast Nested Fury, it will either be Fire, Storm or Ice. However, we as wizards cant decide which one it is going to be used. I like your idea of adding Nested Fury with the other elements, ie. death, myth or life but I the caster should be able to decide which one is going to be used.

I do no like it when I cast Nested Fury, lets say against a Fire opponent and guess what it casts a Fire spell which means there is going to be resist.

Give me the option of which school I want to hit with Nested Fury. All schools should appear in a window when I want to use it and I decide which is going to be used.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Dannyboy735 on Jan 6, 2019 wrote:
Interesting but how about this.

Right now, when balance cast Nested Fury, it will either be Fire, Storm or Ice. However, we as wizards cant decide which one it is going to be used. I like your idea of adding Nested Fury with the other elements, ie. death, myth or life but I the caster should be able to decide which one is going to be used.

I do no like it when I cast Nested Fury, lets say against a Fire opponent and guess what it casts a Fire spell which means there is going to be resist.

Give me the option of which school I want to hit with Nested Fury. All schools should appear in a window when I want to use it and I decide which is going to be used.

Well, it would be nice to be able to control what comes out from Gaze of Fate, Spectral Minion, and Spectral Blast too.

I just thought this would make sense and conform to the innate randomness of the game. Chimera seems like a Spirit form of Hydra, so it would also make sense to allow us to learn Spirit Blast and some Spirit version of Nested Fury and gain a Spirit Minion too.