Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up Kiosk Improvements

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Dear KI

Please consider the following improvements to the Team-Up Kiosk Interface:

- give a level indicator of the people who have joined. o
- give an indicator if someone has joined from the Kiosk already.

I am a max balance and have noticed when helping lower levels, such as in Avalon, that many times there is one person who has the dungeon as a quest, and two or three max level helpers have joined the match, I am sure from the Kiosk. I remember one bewildered death in Barca's Tower in Avalon, who had three max levels assisting, each with their shadow fumes boiling away in the dueling circle. The death wiz was able to shield and blade themselves before the myth put an end to the battle.

It gets kind of ridiculous. If there was an indicator that someone who has joined the Team Up is a certain level, or has joined via the kiosk, I could choose to help someone else.

thank you

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I agree with this meaning that if there is a lower level that needs help and there is already a max there to help them, why is there a reason to be 2 more maxes there? I also think that there should be a level indicator because I know I help a lot of people who already have a max and that is literally wasting time from someone else who is waiting for someone to join since I can easily see that, that person is max, so I will go and join this other person who has no one to help him.
Blaze 54