Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Humongofrog spell question

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I have another spell question, this one about the Humungofrog myth spell.

there are things in the stuff he spits up on you, but what are they? for the life of me I can't tell. Does anyone know? I am talking about the silvery things, not the yellow stuff.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ChicoValerian on Jan 1, 2019 wrote:

there are things in the stuff he spits up on you, but what are they? for the life of me I can't tell. Does anyone know? I am talking about the silvery things, not the yellow stuff.
I'm open to correction but they look like bones to me!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
ChicoValerian on Jan 1, 2019 wrote:

This has been brought up before.

The theory that I like best is that those are partially digested Wizard Hats. Apparently Cyrus Drake is feeding young wizards to the Humungofrog (at least those young wizards who fail to get his laundry in a timely manner).

Why do I like this theory the best. Because it's a Wizard City Conspiracy and aside from possibly Aegon Stanz, I am one the Spiral's foremost authorities on conspiracies.

Steven Ghoststalker

& his brother
Christopher 30

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Those would be half-digested wizard's hats and glasses. Pretty picture, I know, but at least there aren't pets in there...

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Area51Alien on Jan 2, 2019 wrote:
This has been brought up before.

The theory that I like best is that those are partially digested Wizard Hats. Apparently Cyrus Drake is feeding young wizards to the Humungofrog (at least those young wizards who fail to get his laundry in a timely manner).

Why do I like this theory the best. Because it's a Wizard City Conspiracy and aside from possibly Aegon Stanz, I am one the Spiral's foremost authorities on conspiracies.

Steven Ghoststalker

& his brother
Christopher 30
I thought this was a fun question, and I've been wondering about the same thing.

But I don't see the point "correcting" the thread-author for asking a question that has been brought up once or twice before. It's not like the boards are overflowing of threads asking about the humongofrog's dietary habits.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
chrissi marissi on Jan 8, 2019 wrote:
I thought this was a fun question, and I've been wondering about the same thing.

But I don't see the point "correcting" the thread-author for asking a question that has been brought up once or twice before. It's not like the boards are overflowing of threads asking about the humongofrog's dietary habits.
Oh no, it's the curse of not being able to hear the tone of voice or see the smile of the poster!

I really don't think Alien said that to correct anyone. It came across to me more as a musing of "ah yes we've chatted about this in the past..." and then enjoying sharing his favourite theory and making a joke about being one of 'the Spiral's foremost authorities on conspiracies'

Please don't think it was criticism or being unfriendly...Alien is one of the funniest and kindest wizards around

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
chrissi marissi on Jan 8, 2019 wrote:

My apologies.

It was not my intent to sound like I was correcting the OP. What I was trying to do was let the OP know they were not the only wizard to ever wonder about that.

So to ChicoValerian, my most sincere apologies if that is what you thought.

As my Grandmother used to say, "Dearie, the ONLY stupid question is the one that never gets asked."

Grandma was a very wise woman.

S Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Jan 9, 2019 wrote:
Oh no, it's the curse of not being able to hear the tone of voice or see the smile of the poster!

I really don't think Alien said that to correct anyone. It came across to me more as a musing of "ah yes we've chatted about this in the past..." and then enjoying sharing his favourite theory and making a joke about being one of 'the Spiral's foremost authorities on conspiracies'

Please don't think it was criticism or being unfriendly...Alien is one of the funniest and kindest wizards around
Precisely.

A joke, yes a joke. Nothing to see here. Now everyone look at this little wand I am holding up. Wait for the flash...

S Gs (WiB)