Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Non-Member Member Bonus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I've never been a member and am not currently a member, yet I now receive a blue "Double XP + Rewards" flag in the top right corner of various GUIs. When I hover over the stamp illustration on the flag, the tooltip says "Member Bonus". I don't receive the rewards, don't worry, but it is pretty flashy.

So far that I've seen, it only appears upon completing a pet minigame or completing my Gravulum daily assignments. I started receiving it only after a recent purchase of 60k Crowns ($80). I didn't buy any membership nor does it say that I have a membership active.

I would have initially put this in the bugs forum, but I don't know for sure that it isn't some Double-XP Yuletide event. It's during the weekday and the 2018 Yuletide event is still active, even though I didn't see this flag before my purchase during the event. I'm not looking for a fix, necessarily - just answers to appease my curiosity.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2018
fastmagic on Dec 27, 2018 wrote:
I've never been a member and am not currently a member, yet I now receive a blue "Double XP + Rewards" flag in the top right corner of various GUIs. When I hover over the stamp illustration on the flag, the tooltip says "Member Bonus". I don't receive the rewards, don't worry, but it is pretty flashy.

So far that I've seen, it only appears upon completing a pet minigame or completing my Gravulum daily assignments. I started receiving it only after a recent purchase of 60k Crowns ($80). I didn't buy any membership nor does it say that I have a membership active.

I would have initially put this in the bugs forum, but I don't know for sure that it isn't some Double-XP Yuletide event. It's during the weekday and the 2018 Yuletide event is still active, even though I didn't see this flag before my purchase during the event. I'm not looking for a fix, necessarily - just answers to appease my curiosity.
I believe it just puts the flag there to show its a boost for member players not that you are a member and that you qualify for it.

Survivor
May 30, 2009