Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Serious Glitch's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
Ever since i leveled up 90 your software has been glitchy and jump acting reallllllll strange and i lose things too please help???

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
newt274 on Dec 25, 2018 wrote:
Ever since i leveled up 90 your software has been glitchy and jump acting reallllllll strange and i lose things too please help???
1. Your descriptions don't actually describe any detail of what your experiencing. What is glitchy? Jump acting? What was lost? When was it lost?

2. You will not receive any real help here on the forums. For technical problems, you need to submit a ticket.
https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game Highly recommend you submit the ticket on the website, since some email servers will reject KI reply emails.

3. What you are generally describing sounds unique to you. No other players are describing these same issues, so these issues may be unique to your computer/network/setup/etc and not anything related to KI software. Be prepared to provide KI technical specifications of your computer/OS and/or provide them the WizardClient log file.

"Open the game folder, go to the bin folder and locate the WizardClient.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similiar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system."