Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pvp Badges

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I think it would be cool if there were badges for pvp ranks that went up to 2000 rank. This wouldnt be new ranks of course like warlord captain or anything, but it would be a badge that would be a cool symbol if you got 2000 rank. These new badges could be given at 1200 rank, 1400 rank, 1600 rank, 1800 rank, 1900 rank, and finally 2000 rank. I know some people are crazy and patient enough to reach 3000 rank so maybe a badge for the few that reach 3000 rank would be appropriate too.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Yes, i think that is a great idea. But give the Overlords a separate podium, so they can battle it out.
It is really not fair that a 1200 rank faces a 500 rank, no matter what level they are. If you leave these overlords in the rank podium, they will KILL PVP, because no one will want to rank pvp to lose against these Overlords.
Overlords are not ranking anyway, they are just getting points.
This will give the rest of us a chance to rank up.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Catherine Wilddrea... on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Yes, i think that is a great idea. But give the Overlords a separate podium, so they can battle it out.
It is really not fair that a 1200 rank faces a 500 rank, no matter what level they are. If you leave these overlords in the rank podium, they will KILL PVP, because no one will want to rank pvp to lose against these Overlords.
Overlords are not ranking anyway, they are just getting points.
This will give the rest of us a chance to rank up.
I couldn't agree more..... and this has been way overdue for a long time.