Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for fennec fox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2018
Does anyone have a fennec fox that will hatch with me. They are so cute id love to have one

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cupcake Crusader on Dec 16, 2018 wrote:
Does anyone have a fennec fox that will hatch with me. They are so cute id love to have one
I've got a max stat (255 250 260 260 250), clean pool, trip/double fennec fox. He's got with the top 3 damages (fire-dealer, pain-giver and fire-giver) and double resist (spell-proof and spell-defying).

They're crown pets so can't go in the kiosk so we'll have to meet up to hatch. I'm happy to hatch as many times as you need to get him and if you want more hatches to copy the stats and pool as well I'm happy to help with that as well

Let me know your wizard's name and usual availability throughout a normal week (please include time zone). I'll get back to you with times I'll be in Dworgyn realm hatchery to meet up

Survivor
Oct 28, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
I've got a max stat (255 250 260 260 250), clean pool, trip/double fennec fox. He's got with the top 3 damages (fire-dealer, pain-giver and fire-giver) and double resist (spell-proof and spell-defying).

They're crown pets so can't go in the kiosk so we'll have to meet up to hatch. I'm happy to hatch as many times as you need to get him and if you want more hatches to copy the stats and pool as well I'm happy to help with that as well

Let me know your wizard's name and usual availability throughout a normal week (please include time zone). I'll get back to you with times I'll be in Dworgyn realm hatchery to meet up
I usually am on from 3-10 pm on weeks us central time. The wizard I am on is blaze ward I'm only lvl 10 though so short on money. I'm free to meet almost anytime tho

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cupcake Crusader on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
I usually am on from 3-10 pm on weeks us central time. The wizard I am on is blaze ward I'm only lvl 10 though so short on money. I'm free to meet almost anytime tho
That's okay, just give me a shout when you have enough gold and we can arrange to meet

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Victoria FireHeart:

PLEASE? Can you hatch a pet with me? If possible, please hatch the Fennec Fox pet with me. I will be on at 2:45 EST tomorrow. If possible, please hatch your fennec fox with me, I would really like it. Please respond if you can! Thanks in Advance!
Eric ThunderCrafter, Level 91

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
If you can please let me know!
Of course I'll hatch the fennec fox with you! See the separate thread you made about it for details and see you soon!