Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Livestream with Sparck, Friday Dec. 14 at 3:30pm

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Come explore the Spiral with KingsIsle's Community Manager, 'Sparck' (W101) / 'Bat Masterson' (P101)!

For this first casual community livestream, Sparck will be journeying across Wizard101 to level up his Life Wizard. If we have time, we'll hop on over to sail the airways in Pirate101. He's still somewhat new to the Life school, so there's much other Wizards can teach him during this hour of gameplay. If you see him in-game during the livestream, say hello!

Sparck will also be taking your questions both in the Comments of this post, as well as during the livestream in Twitch chat. Ask him any questions you have about his role at KingsIsle, our games (including our mobile games!), the community, his daily life, or anything else that he can answer.

See you on Twitch this Friday at 3:30pm Central Time!
www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Oooo, I'll try to be there!

As for the question: What made you come to Kingsisle?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
i will try and come to the stream my question is what is your favorite spell in wiz to cast and your go to spell that you use all the time ?

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
This sounds fun! My question is: Since this is your first Christmas/holiday in the Spiral, what are you enjoying the most? Thanks!

Erin Dusk Weaver

Administrator
Katie12231996 on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
i will try and come to the stream my question is what is your favorite spell in wiz to cast and your go to spell that you use all the time ?
Thanks Katie and Lookit Light for the questions!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
What made you want to be a community manager?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Hi Sparck!

There are so many things in this stunning game that make me feel so happy inside, from catching a pretty origami fish to crafting houses...

As someone who is new(ish) to the game, what fun or pretty or surprising things have made you feel really happy inside?

I hope you're loving adventuring in the Spiral!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2013
What is the best way to submit suggestions to ki?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Thank you for the livestream!

They're always fun and I hope you'll put it onto youtube for anyone wanting to catch up on it or watch it again

A big shout out to Renee Wooften for answering questions and chatting with us all too!