Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile Glitch. KI, Please fix!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I was in a 2v2 regular tournament earlier, going second against a death(jade) and storm (with set storm resist).

Normally, when using beguile, if the beguiled wizard use a single hit or heal at the moment, the hit or heal will go through, which means the beguile failed.. Next turn, the beguiled wizard will then be able to use a multi-hit/heal spell while still seeing what the other team is doing.

When I was in the tournament, the death used beguile on my life, and the storm killed my storm. At the moment, the life was supposed to used satyr on the storm, but instead of using satyr, the game made her pass?!?!

Why???? If KI's logic is like that, then it means every beguile IS SUCCESSFUL since if you use multi-heal, it will heal the opponent, and if you use single heal, it will make the beguiled wizard pass.

Come on, KI. Fix this glitch. Going second is bad enough, and if that is the way beguile works now, anyone going first can abuse that effect.

Also, KI, please make it impossible for people to know what schools they are facing because there are many people in tournament who sets against their opponent. It can be easily avoided by NOT displaying the rank of the teams until after the tournament is over.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
NalaAlec on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
I was in a 2v2 regular tournament earlier, going second against a death(jade) and storm (with set storm resist).

Normally, when using beguile, if the beguiled wizard use a single hit or heal at the moment, the hit or heal will go through, which means the beguile failed.. Next turn, the beguiled wizard will then be able to use a multi-hit/heal spell while still seeing what the other team is doing.

When I was in the tournament, the death used beguile on my life, and the storm killed my storm. At the moment, the life was supposed to used satyr on the storm, but instead of using satyr, the game made her pass?!?!

Why???? If KI's logic is like that, then it means every beguile IS SUCCESSFUL since if you use multi-heal, it will heal the opponent, and if you use single heal, it will make the beguiled wizard pass.

Come on, KI. Fix this glitch. Going second is bad enough, and if that is the way beguile works now, anyone going first can abuse that effect.

Also, KI, please make it impossible for people to know what schools they are facing because there are many people in tournament who sets against their opponent. It can be easily avoided by NOT displaying the rank of the teams until after the tournament is over.
They might set for you if they watched yours Match.

If you win quickly or lose quickly then they can’t set for you at all.

And you can use Unicorn when someone beguiling your storm or life wizard beguile starts on the second around not the first round.

I hope that helps I use to play has a life wizard.