Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gingerbread pack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
I know its brand new anyone have any ideas on what the gingerbread pack gives you & I could not find any info on the gingerbread man pet does it give any cards if you are lucky enough to pull one out?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jester King on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
I know its brand new anyone have any ideas on what the gingerbread pack gives you & I could not find any info on the gingerbread man pet does it give any cards if you are lucky enough to pull one out?
I tried 2-3 packs on a few wizards.

I got:

Seeds, Santa hats, a 7 day wolf mount, a 1 day wolf mount, a blue candy cane sword, a blue outfit (same as from past winter packs), Christmas wallpaper (same as in past winter packs), things like that.

The only thing I know is new is the blue candy cane sword.

I bought 10 gingerbread packs total.

I then ran out of money.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
SparkleTude on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
I tried 2-3 packs on a few wizards.

I got:

Seeds, Santa hats, a 7 day wolf mount, a 1 day wolf mount, a blue candy cane sword, a blue outfit (same as from past winter packs), Christmas wallpaper (same as in past winter packs), things like that.

The only thing I know is new is the blue candy cane sword.

I bought 10 gingerbread packs total.

I then ran out of money.
new ginger pets gingerbread gear and a ginger bread horse mount and of course the usual stuff

ellie dark

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I purchased 5 gingerbread packs and was lucky to get a spicy gingerbread man pet. It's fire with a 71 rating. It gives "the rain of fire" card--a multi fire spell. The numbers say it has no common or uncommon talents but 3 rare, 2 ultrarare, and 5 epic. I haven't trained it yet to see but seems like it will be a useful pet.

Hope this helps.