Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Haunted Minions, Imp animation + more

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
First before I begin I want to thank the hard workers for this great game.

I do hope an Employee responds to this and hope to make it possible with some of these.

1) I want to mention I crash alot when going places (not every time but frequent) I get a runtime error I believe and it should be resolved. My friend also said he crashes so thats not just me. I hope that gets resolved because it takes time to relog in to quest.

2) I know this has been discussed but I believe that we SHOULD bring back the haunted minion ghosts because they were easier to see, and there are TOO many golems since Marleybone. I like the ghosts - keep it ghosts it works best as Lost Souls are Ghosts and it's an Undead world. I like them the way they were and hope you guys do too.

Regarding the Imp animation change:

3) I loved the original, the new one is too plain I DON'T like it at all and I'm sure many people agree

4) Regarding the "Crab Alley" I don't see many "CRABS" in there. The original version had crabs you can fight which makes it named after CRABS. Please go back with the original but keep the questline the same or somewhat.

OR just build up with crab alley like you did with malistaire and make a new section for higher wizards and making it with crabs etc.

5) I also think that you need to also make Conversion more useful and add them to gear or making it worth getting than sacrificing alot of critical for that and only getting maybe 25%.

Any more ideas? Leave them below