Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for new Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
While we speculate our way towards the fourth story arc of the game, let's take some time to think of some pet ideas!

What enemies do you want to become your adorable and helpful followers? What exciting twists would you put on old pet designs? What new and exciting spells will they bring to your deck to spice up your combat?

Well, you tell me!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MrSir1127 on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
While we speculate our way towards the fourth story arc of the game, let's take some time to think of some pet ideas!

What enemies do you want to become your adorable and helpful followers? What exciting twists would you put on old pet designs? What new and exciting spells will they bring to your deck to spice up your combat?

Well, you tell me!
I would like a 'Pocket Malistaire'. When running about etc the pet can not be seen. When I stop, my wizard occasionally just reaches into her pocket and pulls out a tiny little Malistaire who stands in the palm of her hand and does a little dance...then back in my pocket he goes.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
how about a pet that has a teleportation talent, that remembers the last five places you ported and lets you port to any one of them?

how about a shadow pet that give shadow pip chance? or a shadow dispel?

how about a pet that can polymorph into the pet of your foe in a duel?

how about a pet hibernatorium, that you could buy with crowns or craft that lets you store up to fifty pets of one school without them counting against housing items while your pets hibernate?

how about a pet that is also a mount?

how about a pet that rides your shoulder like a monkey?

how about a pet that is a flock of hummingbirds or butterflies?

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
MrSir1127 on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:

Well, you tell me!
I want a baby shadow spell for each school. The shadow spells that you get from darkmoor, specifically. it'll be fun to have a baby khrulhu stand around.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ChicoValerian on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
how about a pet that has a teleportation talent, that remembers the last five places you ported and lets you port to any one of them?

how about a shadow pet that give shadow pip chance? or a shadow dispel?

how about a pet that can polymorph into the pet of your foe in a duel?

how about a pet hibernatorium, that you could buy with crowns or craft that lets you store up to fifty pets of one school without them counting against housing items while your pets hibernate?

how about a pet that is also a mount?

how about a pet that rides your shoulder like a monkey?

how about a pet that is a flock of hummingbirds or butterflies?
How about a pet that we can have in our backpack that has a very rare chance of jumping out in battle (no need to be equipped) and runs across the battle ring to steal a shadow pip from our enemy and give it to us?

PS. Hibernatorium sounds very very cool! I want it!