Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

member benifits for crown players not fair.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i spent if not same or more $ buying all the areas on multiple accounts. soon as a member benifit comes up i get nothing. why are crown players so hated? would be nice to see the benifits just like other paying members.
at least add an option or a criteria to meet?
so say if i spent say $20-60 in the last 3 months then i would qualify for member benifits.
there has been so many times where i just bought 60k crowns and still dont qualify for member benifits.
60k crowns is tge equilivent to someone buying a 1 year membership.
please help us. just dont think its fair.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Galen D on Dec 4, 2018 wrote:
i spent if not same or more $ buying all the areas on multiple accounts. soon as a member benifit comes up i get nothing. why are crown players so hated? would be nice to see the benifits just like other paying members.
at least add an option or a criteria to meet?
so say if i spent say $20-60 in the last 3 months then i would qualify for member benifits.
there has been so many times where i just bought 60k crowns and still dont qualify for member benifits.
60k crowns is tge equilivent to someone buying a 1 year membership.
please help us. just dont think its fair.
Why, then, would anyone buy a membership if they could buy areas and get the benefits of membership as well?
When you reach a top world, then you stop using crowns, meanwhile a member is still paying for membership to access areas ( for farming as an example ).

You want the benefits? Then buy a month's membership!

I'm a crowns player who has bought almost all the areas in this game, and I don't expect KI to treat me as a membership player!