Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Wonder Pack in 2018 | No Snowdrifters gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
I have just spent around 30,000 crowns trying to energy gear for my wizard with no luck at all. I didn't get a single piece of snowdrifters gear. Not even the offensive kind. This is sad. Is it even in the pack? I have found no where saying the items were removed and unless you can provide a source saying so.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Matthew Shadowhamm... on Dec 1, 2018 wrote:
I have just spent around 30,000 crowns trying to energy gear for my wizard with no luck at all. I didn't get a single piece of snowdrifters gear. Not even the offensive kind. This is sad. Is it even in the pack? I have found no where saying the items were removed and unless you can provide a source saying so.
How do you spend 30,000k and don't get anything? I would of stop after my first 3k. No one forced you to buy packs remember that as well, although I emphasize your struggle packs is like literally playing the lottery.Your luck must be either awful or there is some kind of bug

Survivor
Jun 27, 2017
I'm just confused on how I didn't receive any snowdrifters gear let alone the energy set.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I don't think spending 30k is excessive or unusual. What I do find unusual is that you didn't get ANY gear! That would have to be such crazy bad luck it hardly seems possible...I wonder if there is a glitch or bug affecting the packs?

What level are you? Were you getting 7 items each time or were there sometimes blank spaces or less than 7 things? Hopefully we'll hear from other people the same level and find out how their 'luck' was. If it's a bug/glitch KI will see you right and make sure you get gear in your gift box. Maybe it's worth sending a note to support to ask them about it.

I'd be confused by this if it happened to me as well. I hope you get to the bottom of it and get the gear you want! Extra extra huge luck to you, I really hope you get your gear!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Matthew Shadowhamm... on Dec 3, 2018 wrote:
I'm just confused on how I didn't receive any snowdrifters gear let alone the energy set.
report it to k i let them know your not the only one i believe its a patch bug

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I've noticed this too (though I didn't spend quite as much on the pack). At max level, I did get a lot of silent knight gear, sometimes two at once, but not a single bit of snowdrifter gear. There were no blanks like with the Unicorn pack, but only silent knight gear.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Maybe u accidently opened the wrong packs?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
I think something is up I dropped 120k on winter wonder pack 2017 and get no snowdrifters at all there is a problem KI I will open a ticket for you to review this

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
I received a 1 pair of non energy snowdrifters boots in the 118k or so I dumped into the packs before coming here and opening a ticket with KI. generally I would have many dupes of the energy gear if not dupe sets in amounts beyond 100k there is something wrong. (i have the 30 and 110 sets on multiple wizards) KI should fix this refund customers who bought these packs and perhaps give the full set and wand of energy gear for the inconvenience. (the deer knight bug) comes to mind years ago anyone who bought packs in x amount of time got the spell and full refund on crowns spend. This would be the same type of issue.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Unless I'm mistaken, I thought I received the Snowdrifters gear in the Gingerbread packs. In fact, more times receiving Snowdrifters than the new gear in the same pack for this year (the candy named gear).

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
self bump KI closed my ticket no response to this. I opened a new ticket I spent between 150-200k on winter wonder 2017 packs now. 0 energy gear drops as a roll I have 6 wolf perm mounts, 2 chipper bunny mounts, 3 ice rinks and tons of other stuff I just deleted looking for 130 snow drifters energy gear that's not rolling from these packs.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
I noticed when buying gingerbread packs that I got quite a bit of snowdrifters gear including a couple pieces of energy gear with updated stats might I add. They now have the same stats as the elf gear dropped from the newest Halloween pack if you are a max level wiz opening packs.

Though this doesn't help that you spent so much money on the other pack thought I'd mention it for anyone who didn't spend as much and is still trying to get the gear.