Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Pvp Great Again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
I suggest pvp ranked should be renewed, I would give it more options for example you should try and put turned-based 1v1 in. For people who think getting second is unfair, a classic 1v1 ranked match, and investing time and actually trying to put this idea in the game would give you the perfect opportunity to add a new mode specially for this update. In my opinion for ranked matches classic 1v1 could sometimes mean No ring and wand. A new mode should just be a traditional 1v1 but before match starts each players gets to ban one card from that school. Just new ideas to improve and excite people again as wizard101 pvp is very crucial to its players and I would feel like old players would also love the idea and maybe return to the game. It will definitely catch an eye from people and would surely hype every wizard up.

- If this idea will ever even get noticed or considered, think of all the new gear Diego could give which would maybe only be good for certain modes
- The new spells that people would use as it would no longer just be a old traditional 1v1
- New rank system, New badges that could go over warlord
- New Leader Boards for all modes

- Alex 130

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Great idea, but I would suggest adding it to PVP, not taking what we have now. Make it two kinds of PVP,
regular (what we have now) and classic (what it was like in the beginning).
But did you think of the scoring system? I think the new scoring system is better.
Be nice to gain 16 points for a win and only lose 14 for a loss.
it was different in the beginning! You lost points and gained points by the rank and level of your opponent.
So if you where a warlord and lost to a private, you lost many points. As well as if you where a warlord and won to a private you would get less points compared to winning against a warlord.
Is this what you are asking for no amulets, pets and old scoring system?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
Cat Wildbreeze on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
Great idea, but I would suggest adding it to PVP, not taking what we have now. Make it two kinds of PVP,
regular (what we have now) and classic (what it was like in the beginning).
But did you think of the scoring system? I think the new scoring system is better.
Be nice to gain 16 points for a win and only lose 14 for a loss.
it was different in the beginning! You lost points and gained points by the rank and level of your opponent.
So if you where a warlord and lost to a private, you lost many points. As well as if you where a warlord and won to a private you would get less points compared to winning against a warlord.
Is this what you are asking for no amulets, pets and old scoring system?
I want a completely new pvp system, not removing old one but adding in different opportunities for people to have fun and play different kind of player vs player, the score idea is brilliant and the score to. Thanks for the feedback