Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu wands.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hello,

So I am leveling up a wizard right now and I want one of the sword wands from Mooshu. Any of the sword wands will do except the one. However, I remember farming the Jade Oni on my (at the time) level 90 wizard day after day and I got nothing. So if I want to get one of these wands, where is the best place to farm. Should I use my max level wizard to farm or my work in progress wizard? Is there anything else I should know?

Thanks.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Not sure if this will be any use to you now but just in case, I'll enlist the highly coveted Mooshu Sword Wands here:

Death Oni's Peridot Blade - Dropped by the Death Oni at the very end of The Tree of Life.

Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade - Dropped by the Jade Oni inside his Palace. It's also dropped by Mika Skarka.

Kagemoosha's Citrine Blade - Dropped by Kagemoosha inside The Tree of Life. Shoji inside Shirataki Temple has it as well.

Oyotomi's Jade Blade - Dropped by Oyotomi the Defiler at the far end of end of The Village of Sorrow.

Plague Oni's Sapphire Blade - Dropped by the Plague Oni inside Shirataki Temple.

Ruby Blade of the Forest - Dropped by Oakheart in his lair at The Village of Sorrow. Zaneki iAttempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Tomugawa's Onyx Blade - Tomugawa the Evil Dropped by at The Ancient Burial Grounds.

The bosses here are very stingy with their swords unlike the ones in Dragonspyre. Unfortunately as well, quite a few of them are found inside Dungeons requiring you to consistently repeat the instance since there's no way for them to respawn once defeated; an issue I think needs to be addressed.

Good Luck!