Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olde Town??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2018
So, I went online and bought some crowns through this website so I can access Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane. It says on my account that I have over 7,000 crowns, but when I go into the game and go to either Firecat Alley or Cyclops Lane's gates, it says I only have 225 crowns. Do I need to do something to connect my online crowns to the actual game, or do I need to just wait? I did this just today, went to open the game, and the crowns weren't there. I only need 750 crowns to get into Firecat Alley or Cyclops Lane but I don't know if the 750 is for both areas or just one, but either way, I have enough for both. All quests I have are behind those two areas, so I'm stuck at the moment. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bananastan on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
So, I went online and bought some crowns through this website so I can access Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane. It says on my account that I have over 7,000 crowns, but when I go into the game and go to either Firecat Alley or Cyclops Lane's gates, it says I only have 225 crowns. Do I need to do something to connect my online crowns to the actual game, or do I need to just wait? I did this just today, went to open the game, and the crowns weren't there. I only need 750 crowns to get into Firecat Alley or Cyclops Lane but I don't know if the 750 is for both areas or just one, but either way, I have enough for both. All quests I have are behind those two areas, so I'm stuck at the moment. Any suggestions? Thanks.
When we buy crowns they are immediately added to the account - even if you're logged in at the time of purchase. I'd contact support and let them know your account name and the details from the website you bought the crowns on...maybe they will help you track them down and work out what has happened.

Make sure to use the email associated with your account as KI won't correspond with alternative emails. When your support ticket is received you will get an auto-response letting you know - watch out for this in your emails. As long as that arrives you can be assured they have your message and will get to it as soon as possible

Keep an eye on your email just in case they need further info and keep in mind that they are not fully staffed 24/7 so it may take a day or two for a response or even a little longer over weekends. I've always found KI Support to be excellent...I hope they will be able to help you work out what went wrong and get the crowns onto your account quickly

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
When are they ever going to do something about the hole that created in old Town when they updated the commons