Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Corporal Tenni'syn

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
so me and a friend have this combo to feint once each turn in a 5 turn kill and 6 times in a row tenni'syn uses his shadow cleanse ward i gotta say either they need to remove that spell from him or remove the cheat that destroys traps cause thats massive pain in the neck to farm him and he does this... his drop rate is trash already but shadow cleanse ward is just a salt in the wound..

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
iouman2013 on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
so me and a friend have this combo to feint once each turn in a 5 turn kill and 6 times in a row tenni'syn uses his shadow cleanse ward i gotta say either they need to remove that spell from him or remove the cheat that destroys traps cause thats massive pain in the neck to farm him and he does this... his drop rate is trash already but shadow cleanse ward is just a salt in the wound..

I think that is the whole point. They don't want you doing fast/easy farming runs. The rewards are intended to be in line with the effort.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Oran of Urz on Nov 25, 2018 wrote:
I think that is the whole point. They don't want you doing fast/easy farming runs. The rewards are intended to be in line with the effort.
well with how bad the drop rate is it should be better with how insanely tough it is depending on how you go about it its a waste of gold keys with how bad it is..