Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatchmaking Kiosk Discussion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
As you know, the Hatchmaking Kiosk is a way for players to find Pets all around the world to hatch with. I am here to Propose my changes to it.

First of all, I think there should be a Search bar on the Hatchmaking Kiosk, not to look for certain pets because that's already an option, but to search for specific talents you want or specific pedigree, I think this will help A LOT because Wizards are often trying to Make a Complete Replica of a Pet (or at least I am) With the Stats they want.

Second of all, I think it should show the players name next to the pet that they put in the Kiosk, and the Ability to Add them or Send them a Request that says "Hey! I want to hatch with you! can we meet up at [Realm] [Place]" and I know what your thinking. "People could easily spam you" So ere would be a setting to cap the players asking you at a time or to remove the ability to Request a Meetup.

Third of all, (this is something I REALLY want to happen btw) there should be an Option that shows you the history of the Pets you've hatched with, and how to easily find them again. I know this would cause problems like how when you've hatched with someone in the kiosk, there pets get removed from the Kiosk for 1 Hour then gets put back in, Well I dont know how we could make that into a Positive. my only Conclusion for it would be.. You Snooze, You Lose? I dont really know.

Please Share your Ideas on this with me! and Please Make this an Option, KI! It would be a REALLY big Convenience to all the Pet Hatchers out there!