Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Hello! I decided to hire a death henchman (The level 90 one, name was Tzitzim Poisoned Arrow) He.. I don't know if "Cheat" is the right word.. I took a screenshot to prove it but didn't know I couldn't post it.. but he used VIRULENT PLAGUE (A 3 pip spell) with only 1 Power Pip. That's not massively gamebreaking, but it certainly is odd. I sadly can't post the screenshot but I am holding onto it incase KI contacts me about it further.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Are you sure the henchmen casted Virulent Plague and not just the regular version of the 1 pip spell Plague?

Keep in mind that similarly to Virulent Plague, the original version also affects all mobs present.

Usually, when henchmen attempt to cast a spell they don't have enough pips for, they just pass.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Nope, I am positive! I even have a screenshot, I looked it over again and again. I highlighted his spell choice, and made sure you could see his pips. And he DID cast it. It's not like it can be abused in PvP, but that is a little wonky.