Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goliath Tome Descriptions

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I once tried to start a thread for proposing new Monstrology descriptions, but it's locked now. Well, that one had my proposals all over the place with creature classes, so I decided I'd just go and come up with descriptions for an entire class. I went with Goliath's because they were a nice medium-sized number.

Goliath Bra'kym'tra-

He prefers to snatch up fleshlings in their sleep, easier to sneak up on. So naturally, he gravitated toward a dormitory.

Certorr-

He was supposed to ambush you when you went into the Magician's Hut, but he doesn't quite understand the concept of 'hiding', so you saw him coming a mile away.

Goliath Chon'darr'hna-

A bug with a name so hard to pronounce, we can't even think of any good examples of something it rhymes with. However you think it's said, you're probably wrong.

Maglor-

Some Goliath rights activists have tried to call Rasik Pridefall out on treating Maglor like a pet. Thing is, it's hard to think of him any other way when he keeps chewing up the furniture.

Ranzan-

Since arriving in Zafaria, Ranzan has fully embraced the wild animal lifestyle. Of course, his first loyalty is to the Umbra Legion, but those interests clash surprisingly rarely.

Gherruld-

How is it he has a tomb named after him when he's still alive? Maybe someone was just trying to look ahead. After all, you did defeat him.

Goliath Bruiser-

Named for their purple carapace similar to the color of a bruise. What? Where did you think the name came from?

Goliath Lasher-

Don't believe what psychiatrists try to tell you, they don't lash out because they feel insecure. They're just intrinsically violent by nature.

Goliath Devastator-

Not to be confused with the Goliath Demolisher. It's important to know the difference, as this one is a soldier, the other is a construction worker.

Goliath Crusher-

They were originally used as glorified trash compactors, until they overheard someone say that wizards are garbage. They took it literally, and now here they are.

Goliath Mauler-

They were unqualified for a career in law-enforcement, but they like to think they've gotten close. They sometimes refer to themselves as maul cops.

Goliath Slasher-

They'd never admit it, but the Umbra Agents occupying Bastion are actually glad you defeated him. They themselves couldn't get the Gate Rune out of his claws.

Goliath Stinger-

Crossing a Goliath with a Bee seemed like a good idea in theory, but they still haven't figured out how to give them actual stingers.

Warrior Brood-

Truth be told, Bumbler town was too sweet for him anyway. He'd rather be in a dark, cold place where he can just brood.

Goliath Black Bolt-

Don't be fooled by their bulky appearance, these things are faster and more agile than a ninja pig. It's actually really weird to see them do acrobatics.

Rock Goliath-

They tried to break off from the Umbra Legion and start their own civilization. Currently, they're in the stone age.

Continued in next post

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Continued

Riptide Goliath

Assigned to patrol the dock area in Sardonyx, they're the only goliaths to receive nautical training. If only they ever actually got on a boat.

Balor's Behemoth-

Yeah, they named a species of Goliath after Warlord Balor. He wasn't even involved in their creation, they were just given to him.

Delving Goliath-

Tresspassers in The Hive are turned into these things. Don't get caught, or it could happen to you.

Pit Goliath-

Freshly mutated, and still getting used to their new bodies. At least they've already figured out how to fight, so they have that.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Turns out I missed one.

Darksun Goliath-

Whenever they make a catch, they let the corpse sit a few weeks before eating. It's gross, but they're bugs, so they like it that way.