Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
Hello i've started wiz in 2010 and took a break for 3 years. Now i want to get back into the game and i know so many things have changed.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out by making a list of your favorite school to least favorite and please explain why. Also it would be nice if you can give me any tips on the game since i have been away for so long. I only want one wizard really and am not interested having multiple.

Please thank you

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
I too took A break for Awhile and started playing again I have wizards in all schools except death and I think its all about how you play.

I would say my favorite wizard when playing coop is life because life is the perfect wizard to run around the spiral with a powerful wizard such as storm or fire.As your fellow wizard(s) deal the damage you could help to offset their low health with your plethora of healing spells

I also enjoy my ice wizard quite a bit I have him trained to satyr in life and he fairs pretty well this is what I have my other wizards trained to listing my favorites or most used to least used

Life trained to feint (good as team player) Ice trained to satyr (I can easily solo with him)

I have my Fire wizard trained to feint and my storm trained to Satyr these two are sometimes hit or miss when I team up with a life or balance wizard I do good when I solo its a hit or miss depending on my fizzle rates

Myth & balance both trained up to feint my balance is a good complimentary wizard when I team up with other players with his array of blades and traps and my myth well hes just my Myth much like my storm & fire he is sometimes a hit or miss.

I like using my power wizards for the fun factor but if I want to progress far in the game I find myself going solo alot with my life & ice though it takes longer to win battles with my Life & Ice I don't die nearly as often with my other wizards my others are kind of A roll of the dice if I get the right spells quick enough with my others my battles are short if they drag out I tend to not last as long with my power wizards as I do with my life & ice though less powerful they really could drag out a fight.

each school has its strengths & weaknesses I like to change playing styles alot and depending what style I am in the mood for thats the wizard I will use

like mentioned certain schools are good at soloing others are good at teamwork where as others such as balance do not excel at either but do enough of both.

I