Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life blades

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I think there should be a life blade that magnifies both healing and attack spells.

And a "weakness" that would diminish both healing and attack, whichever was cast first.

the percents do not even need to be the same. Like the blade might be +45 damage or +30 outgoing heal.

Also would be nice to add two balance blades, one that worked for balance, myth, death, and life spells, but was not triggered by fire, ice or storm, and one that works for balance, ice, storm or fire, but not the spirit schools.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ChicoValerian on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
I think there should be a life blade that magnifies both healing and attack spells.

And a "weakness" that would diminish both healing and attack, whichever was cast first.

the percents do not even need to be the same. Like the blade might be +45 damage or +30 outgoing heal.

Also would be nice to add two balance blades, one that worked for balance, myth, death, and life spells, but was not triggered by fire, ice or storm, and one that works for balance, ice, storm or fire, but not the spirit schools.
Currently we can't stack boosts within a reasonable number of rounds to boost both an attack and a heal so I think this would be excellent! Death gets by this because their heal is proportionate to the hit, so they only boost damage. Changing the heal to a steal is basically stealing Death's speciality but introducing some cool duel blades would be awesome!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Allowing Life to heal and attack at the same time would be awesome.

One of things I like most about Wings of Fate.

There are work arounds to your suggestion but nothing like what have proposed.

Alas, I doubt we will ever see such a feature implemented because it would undoubtedly "ruin" PvP.

Steven Ghoststalker