Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hilda Brewer

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Hilda Brewer is standing too close to the merry-go-round..

This is a serious issue, please ask her to move a little further away.

Her zone of influence overlaps the merry-go-rounds zone of influence.

Who cares? Wizards who have fled a dungeon and need potions in order to return and help their teammates, that's who. The last thing they need when they are in a Potion Panic is to find themselves sitting on a carousel slowly wafting through the air on the back of a unicorn. They want a potion, and they want it NOW! They don't want to be dancing a jig to find the spot where -- wait, it's the carousel -- no, it's Hilda -- no, wait! it's the carousel again...

KI, Please have some one take care of this on a slow Thursday afternoon. Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
i recommend going arcanum next to the sleeping tree, faster and better, from arcanum apartment you can go out of the house and find yourself in arcanum, go to the sleeping tree there is an aztecan guy there sells potions, i dont the names lol

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
jafar00201020 on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:
i recommend going arcanum next to the sleeping tree, faster and better, from arcanum apartment you can go out of the house and find yourself in arcanum, go to the sleeping tree there is an aztecan guy there sells potions, i dont the names lol
Yes, but if you're not at the level to access the Arcanum, your suggestion doesn't help them. If Hilda is too close to the Carousel then move her to one side, KI did that to Sabrina Greenstar.