Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 125, completed mirage. Still no 118 quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I've posted this request yesterday, and found no reply. So, here I am on day two posting here. I suppose is the right play I should have originally posted. I'm level 125 fire, I've completed Mirage. I have the Arcanum apartment, so i meet all the prerequisites. Yet, somehow ignus still refuses to even give me the "scorching scimitars" quest.
If someone is knowledgeable in this area, would they please reply to this thread and help me out. I would appreciate it.

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Make sure you have the spell raging bull I think it is required for the quest.

Survivor
May 08, 2018
seems to be happening to a lot of people me included, i have a lvl 126 life and a lvl 126 fire, they both quest at the same time, both accounts were notified after getting the understudy badge, but ignus won't give the quest. My life wizard now has his spell my fire does not. I hope they fix it soon.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
That seems really odd it looks like you have done what you need to for the quest.

Survivor
May 08, 2018
I contacted customer support they fixed the issue for me. Had the exact same problem.