Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ridiculous Crafting requirements for furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Why does furniture require so much to be built? The crimson book stands for the Dragonspyre crafting quest is insane. I understand the quest needing to have difficult requirements, but it doesn't have to be furniture in that case. Why do I need 10 blood moss and 6 black pearls to make one stand? Why do I need fire elves? I get this kind of stuff for gear and cards because they have an impact on the game, but furniture? Really?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
rosewell8real on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
Why does furniture require so much to be built? The crimson book stands for the Dragonspyre crafting quest is insane. I understand the quest needing to have difficult requirements, but it doesn't have to be furniture in that case. Why do I need 10 blood moss and 6 black pearls to make one stand? Why do I need fire elves? I get this kind of stuff for gear and cards because they have an impact on the game, but furniture? Really?
Yes, really. These quests will increase in difficulty as you go higher; ( just wait until Zafaria and those spirit caller drums ), I believe it represents how dedicated you are to this side activity.