Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to solo Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
I am a level 45 Thaumaturge . I tried to solo Loremaster and failed miserably. I wanted to know if its even possible to solo a boss like her at my level. Is it possible to solo loremaster at lvl 45? If so how to do it?

If not, then please tell me what is the minimum level requirement to solo her.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Ivandis Seergaze on Oct 29, 2018 wrote:
I am a level 45 Thaumaturge . I tried to solo Loremaster and failed miserably. I wanted to know if its even possible to solo a boss like her at my level. Is it possible to solo loremaster at lvl 45? If so how to do it?

If not, then please tell me what is the minimum level requirement to solo her.
It might be possible but it would be very long, very hard and probably not worth the effort. Loremaster is particularly mean because she has such epic drops - I can't think of anything better than perm spells! If you don't have a team of friends to help you through the quest just hit team up. There are always people farming her for spells so you won't have difficulty getting help. Also, no-one below level can use team up so you won't be getting a group of low levels who want you to carry them through it, you'll only get people who are above the minimum level for the questline.

I'm not sure what the minimum level would be to solo her, it all depends on your school, gear, strategy...and a drop of luck too! I know there have been bosses I've soloed and only won through a lucky pet heal, lucky critical or when I was lucky enough they failed to block