Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The throne room of fire glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2018
So I was doing the dungeon with some others, and they had mounts so they were doing a lot of stuff before I could pretty much and at the end of the throne room of fire quest, professor winthrop said to meet him in the altar of kings, but instead the quest helper arrow points to an empty spot, and the quest says to meet professor winthrop in the throne room of fire.

Is there something I need to do to finish the quest? I don't wanna have to do the dungeon over because it seems difficult to have to do on my own a second time, and I'm angry.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RyanKyo on Oct 27, 2018 wrote:
So I was doing the dungeon with some others, and they had mounts so they were doing a lot of stuff before I could pretty much and at the end of the throne room of fire quest, professor winthrop said to meet him in the altar of kings, but instead the quest helper arrow points to an empty spot, and the quest says to meet professor winthrop in the throne room of fire.

Is there something I need to do to finish the quest? I don't wanna have to do the dungeon over because it seems difficult to have to do on my own a second time, and I'm angry.
Sorry for such a late response to this and I hope you have succeeded in completing the quest by now...but if you haven't I am happy to meet you in game and do the dungeon with you. I can bring a high level wizard who can help you do it as fast as you want or support you with traps and blades so you can do it leisurely, have the kill and enjoy the dungeon experience fully.

Also, did you know you can buy permanent mounts for gold in the crown shop? Click the crown shop (top left of your screen), go to permanent mounts and then find the Bengal Tiger. Under the picture there are 2 tabs, one says 'crowns' the other says 'gold'. Click the gold tab and all the permanent mounts will display their gold prices. Some will still show crowns, these are not available for gold, but all the ones we can buy for gold will have their price updated to gold instead.

They're quite expensive, especially for a new wizard who can not easily access lots of gold but if you have membership you can get someone higher level to take you to Vestrilund and help you do some gold farming, or I could take you, or I can simply give you some treasure cards to sell that will guarantee you enough to buy a mount

Let me know what you'd like to do and if you want to meet in game just tell me your wizard's name and your usual availability (include time zone) then I'll get back to you with where and when I can meet

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 1, 2018 wrote:
Sorry for such a late response to this and I hope you have succeeded in completing the quest by now...but if you haven't I am happy to meet you in game and do the dungeon with you. I can bring a high level wizard who can help you do it as fast as you want or support you with traps and blades so you can do it leisurely, have the kill and enjoy the dungeon experience fully.

Also, did you know you can buy permanent mounts for gold in the crown shop? Click the crown shop (top left of your screen), go to permanent mounts and then find the Bengal Tiger. Under the picture there are 2 tabs, one says 'crowns' the other says 'gold'. Click the gold tab and all the permanent mounts will display their gold prices. Some will still show crowns, these are not available for gold, but all the ones we can buy for gold will have their price updated to gold instead.

They're quite expensive, especially for a new wizard who can not easily access lots of gold but if you have membership you can get someone higher level to take you to Vestrilund and help you do some gold farming, or I could take you, or I can simply give you some treasure cards to sell that will guarantee you enough to buy a mount

Let me know what you'd like to do and if you want to meet in game just tell me your wizard's name and your usual availability (include time zone) then I'll get back to you with where and when I can meet
Hey, what level are you? I’m a level 43 Wizard and I need help in dragonspyre. I want to get to Celestial to train school please help me. If you could help that would be appreciated

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alpaca127 on Nov 3, 2018 wrote:
Hey, what level are you? I’m a level 43 Wizard and I need help in dragonspyre. I want to get to Celestial to train school please help me. If you could help that would be appreciated
I'm sorry, I only help out with instances or dungeons that wizards are having trouble completing. I can't be a questing buddy because I'm a nightmare for getting distracted

Your best bet is to make a new thread asking if anyone would like to quest with you. There are always wizards who would like questing buddies, you just have to let them know you're looking for them too

When you make your post it might be helpful to say your level, where you are questing but also what times you usually play so they know if questing together is possible. Make sure to include your time zone because people are playing from all over the world and will need to know how your time relates to theirs.

Another way is to use team up when you get to a sigil and see if you get anyone on the same quest joining you, they might be looking for friends to quest with too.

I hope this helps and that you find a team quickly and easily

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
I'm having the same problem, except it wouldn't even let me place the staff in the holder.