Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ERROR in Ravenwood

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I just noticed that the School Logos on the Tower Doors and the Archways connecting them for the Fire and Storm Schools are backwards. (Ice probably too, but it's symmetric).

Please fix them at your earliest convenience as it now is going to bother everyone that I have pointed it out. HAHA!

Have a good day!

Administrator
exp613 on Oct 20, 2018 wrote:
I just noticed that the School Logos on the Tower Doors and the Archways connecting them for the Fire and Storm Schools are backwards. (Ice probably too, but it's symmetric).

Please fix them at your earliest convenience as it now is going to bother everyone that I have pointed it out. HAHA!

Have a good day!
Thanks exp613 for noticing this!

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I never saw that before. But, what I did see near the entrance/exit of Ravenwood, is a tiny, moving, stream of whatever it is. I can guarantee that it's not water. When I first saw it, I was like "What type of moving stream is that?". I saw it a few weeks ago and it's still there (even in the Test Realm). It's found on the right side near the entrance/exit in Ravenwood. I even saw an invisible NPC in the Khrysalis Moon Cliffs somewhere near the Magic Bribge that leads to the Eclipse Tower. And in Unicorn Way, behind Rattlebones' Keep, there's a tree with glitched graphics. It's been since the graphics update came.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Cowan I saw this too! Hopefully they can fix it and the School Logos!

Defender
Dec 30, 2011