Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
So this may be a stupid question, I wanted to know if game bundles from GameStop can be used on a mac because it says for pc, I'd assume so since they give you a code right? I just wanna make sure.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
calnoe on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
So this may be a stupid question, I wanted to know if game bundles from GameStop can be used on a mac because it says for pc, I'd assume so since they give you a code right? I just wanna make sure.
That's not a stupid thing to check at all; it's very smart to check first!

The bundles are redeemed on the wizard account, not the computer you're using so the code will work and the bundle gifts will appear in a gift box to the left of your screen when you log in. The bundle items can be redeemed on any of your wizards, and you can pick and choose which items go to which wizard eg the house can go to one wizard and the gear to another etc.

Houses can only be moved once every 90 days and the additional housing elixir can not be moved once you redeem it...so make sure you redeem it on the right wizard

When we redeem gear it gives us the option of what level you want it to be. You can redeem it at any level on any wizard but if you choose level 120 gear on a level 10 wizard they won't be able to equip it until they're level appropriate (unless stitched for appearance only). Sometimes it is worth selecting it for a higher level for your wizard to use later, so you might want to check out the stats before deciding...

I hope this helps and you're enjoying some new bundles soon!

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
calnoe on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
you redeem your code on this website. The code will be applied to your account on any system that you use to access the game weather it's pc or mac. So, you shouldn't have any problems redeeming your code on Mac.

Cheers,
Nathan

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009