Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Story of Wizard101- The Myth Wizard Challange

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Hello! My name is Nathan Myth, I am currently level 82 and I started my account in February 7, 2009 but only played few times. I did the little silly test and got Myth, I first thought I was going to get cool Mythology spells and summon cool monsters. As a child I did not understand many of the mechanics of Wizard101 and being myth did not helped me. I can not see how much money I spent on the game, but it I am not sure if I want to. I bought a lot of crown gear and henchmen since my minions did not helped me very much and I had no knowledge of feints. Also I found it extremely tedious to blade Minotaur since it does two attacks. I got up to Mooshu and gave up.Years later I decided to play Wizard101 in since it had cool worlds and their is not many wizard games. I stopped using the two-hit attacks with minions and bladed, feinted, frogged my way through Dragonsype. On the final dungeon, I met some wizards in the team up and they basically carried me through the fight and I learned myth is subpar. Regardless of their insults I pushed to Celestia before getting stuck. Some time later I pushed up to the beginning of Zefaria mostly because of only using frog. I started back on September 2018 and now I am in Azteca by blading three times, feinting, and frogging. I can kill boss on the first time by healing, tower shielding, with lucky pet heals. I just wanted also to highlight I get frog at level 22 that does which does 265-325 without enchantments. I wish there was was more mythology monsters in Myth and I feel cheated when other schools can summon cool Greek myth spells. Why is the game meta is based around blade, feints, and aoe when minions randomly throw spells out that mess up my set up? What is the point of earthquake and Medusa when enemies hardly blade and are stun immune? Perhaps myth is good in pvp with these abilities but they do not help me in pve, I am not fond of pvp games to begin with. I know Myth is not going to change regardless how many discussions appear with disgruntled Myth wizards. I just wanted to share my Wizard101 story, feel free to point out my grammar mistakes and defend myth's flaws. But before you say myth is a good school that can rival any other school in pve, walk a mile in my shoes.

I challenge anyone who reads this to create a myth wizard and level up to 100. Try to summon minions and perhaps blade two-hit attacks for extra pain. I especially would like to see a developer play a Myth Wizard to level 100 and post it on You tube.

Please post down in the comments if you accepted this challenge.