Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your most prized House Guest?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Which House Guests to you value most? Mine are: the Storm Caiman, Atlach-Leng, Acampi ReedFist, Grinning Death Moon, and Neza the Poet. (The last two in particular, because it was hard to get them)

Brian WaterSpear, Level 125

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Just remembered a couple more.

Carthaginian Elephant Warrior from Mount Olympus in Aquila.

Kasai Baku from the Wizard City Telegraph Box

All the Halloween creatures, especially Nosferabbit and his Veggie Revenants

Master Tonkatsu and the Temple Guardian from the Hollow Mountain

Lastly, the Spectral Guardians of Shining Mountain.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I've got Malistaire the Undying floating about one of my houses intimidating the pets lol. He looks pretty cool. Same with the Shane Von Shanes (both versions) and creepy Shadowbones.

I totally LOVE the Fire-Spitter Spawns...they are so cute! Nosferabbit and his veggies are really spooky and look amazing as well

To be honest, monstrology is like a million wishes all come true at once! I love the pack housing guests and then monstrology opened up the chance to get loads of creatures just from defeating them! Azteca has soooo many beautiful birds to collect. I have way too many obsidian beaks and splinter wings...also phantom aces and phantom gliders fro KH...cute things are hard to resist collecting! I also got a few shadowwocks - he's a beauty!

I keep thinking of more! Lord Bramble is a recent addition...he looks AMAZING!!!

I really love making housing guests...monstrology is brilliant!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 7, 2018 wrote:
Which House Guests to you value most? Mine are: the Storm Caiman, Atlach-Leng, Acampi ReedFist, Grinning Death Moon, and Neza the Poet. (The last two in particular, because it was hard to get them)

Brian WaterSpear, Level 125
I planning to get the spirit of Darkmoor. She is pretty cool.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Count Morgrim on Oct 27, 2018 wrote:
I planning to get the spirit of Darkmoor. She is pretty cool.
Without doubt, Jabberwock from Avalon.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Going to bring this back up again with a new prize of mine.

Last Double Animus event, I tried to collect the Fear of Gremlins in Empyrea. After multiple tries, many of which resulted in no Animus, i finally got it on Monday. A hearty thank you to everyone who helped my wizard, Brian Waterspear, , do this!