Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn crowns video not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
Whenever I click on the earn crowns button, the popup box appears but it keeps loading forever. I tried everything from restarting the game to even restarting windows. I don't see any progress beyond the loading circle at all.

Is anybody else encountering this issue? If so did you manage to solve it? Please let me know.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2016
This is happening to me as well, i thought is just because of my region (i'm from Europe) but probably its just a bug witch will be fixed soon, i hope

Administrator
This may not be working given certain regions and if you are using a Steam account. We are hoping to make it available to all Steam players eventually.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
Wait what? Since when was wizard101 brought to steam ? I didn't even know this o_o.

That aside, I'm not using Steam to play wizard101 and had no idea there's a steam version. So I can guarantee this isn't steam related issue. It's a bug in the game itself.

Please fix this bug. The videos are my favorite source to earn crowns and now I can't watch them anymore :/