Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10th Anniversary Giveaway

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I know I had a while to redeem this code, but due to being a recent caregiver to my mother, I haven't been able to play for a while now. So I was a little disappointed when logging in at about 9:35 pm on Sunday September 30 I got the error message the promo has expired. I just wish there was a time posted when these promos expire.

Thanks for listening!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes, they have a fixed number that they give away, so it might be the first 3,000 that log it in get it.

Administrator
DivaSpike on Oct 1, 2018 wrote:
I know I had a while to redeem this code, but due to being a recent caregiver to my mother, I haven't been able to play for a while now. So I was a little disappointed when logging in at about 9:35 pm on Sunday September 30 I got the error message the promo has expired. I just wish there was a time posted when these promos expire.

Thanks for listening!
Sorry about the time limit! We did just extend it for our YouTube followers, so you might be able to still grab it. Let me know if you can't.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Thank you for the info Sparck but I missed it again. Oh well hopefully can keep better track of the giveaways.

Again thanks for all you do for the community!