Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grimtooth housing item

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
In housing tours I came across a house that had a Grimtooth housing creature. But it says currently unavailable when you use the tool that tells you how you can get housing items. Can anyone tell me how you can get one? Is it a holiday special or what?

Thank you.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
A Grimtooth is not a 'housing item,' it's a hybrid pet, a cross between an Orthrus and a Wraith.

You can hatch for one using the pet hatcher kiosk. Just look under hybrid pets for Grimtooth.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Freshta on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:
A Grimtooth is not a 'housing item,' it's a hybrid pet, a cross between an Orthrus and a Wraith.

You can hatch for one using the pet hatcher kiosk. Just look under hybrid pets for Grimtooth.

Alia Misthaven
I know there is a pet, but those tell you various ways to get it when you use the identifier tool. This one does not, it just says it's currently unavaiable. That's why I asked. There was a foxlike charactor named Jaxx that does the same thing.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Freshta on Sep 18, 2018 wrote:

Alia Misthaven
I went thru houses looking to for a hybrid pet I knew and sure enough it's because it was a hybrid. All the other pets told me retired, and the various ways to get, but the hybrid just said unavilable. Thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
mittensk on Sep 20, 2018 wrote:
I went thru houses looking to for a hybrid pet I knew and sure enough it's because it was a hybrid. All the other pets told me retired, and the various ways to get, but the hybrid just said unavilable. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing!

I wonder why they say 'unavailable' for hybrids! If they don't want to advertise the pets needed for the chance of it when hatching they could say:

Available from...sorry, this is top secret hatching information

Then people would know it IS available and they can hatch for it...but they will still need to find out what's needed for the hatch. IDK why that would be secret anyway though