Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 (Not Responding)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Hello. I've never had this issue until yesterday. My issue is that that after Wizard101 fully loads in the content on the launcher, and I click play, it doesn't respond. It's a white screen that I have too Task Manager out of. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 7000 which can play pre-2010 games, so it shouldn't have a problem loading Wizard101. Also, I've played this game before on my laptop, and it worked fine. Going too try reinstalling the game later.

Thanks!

Administrator
IncognitoCheeto on Sep 15, 2018 wrote:
Hello. I've never had this issue until yesterday. My issue is that that after Wizard101 fully loads in the content on the launcher, and I click play, it doesn't respond. It's a white screen that I have too Task Manager out of. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 7000 which can play pre-2010 games, so it shouldn't have a problem loading Wizard101. Also, I've played this game before on my laptop, and it worked fine. Going too try reinstalling the game later.

Thanks!
Hi IncognitoCheeto,

There is a similar issue we are working on resolving, so you may be partly affected by that. Just to be sure, please email support@wizard101.com and we'll investigate closer.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
UPDATE: Usually when I click "Run As Administrator", it usually works, although for some weird reason, it disables my Audio Service. Might have something too do with my Logitech G430 headphones though. Thanks for the response by the way.