Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clubs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2016
Hi, I was just playing wizard101 when I thought of an idea. I think it would be cool if there were clubs. There would be clubs for each school, including one for all wizards. In these clubs, you can make more friends, ask for tips/advice on defeating monsters or how to get a specific item and get help with dungeons. I think this is a good idea because, for me, I find it kinda hard to solo. When I try to team up no one joins so then I have to do it myself and it's pretty hard. Especially if it is a dungeon or tower.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
ixiodic on Sep 14, 2018 wrote:
Hi, I was just playing wizard101 when I thought of an idea. I think it would be cool if there were clubs. There would be clubs for each school, including one for all wizards. In these clubs, you can make more friends, ask for tips/advice on defeating monsters or how to get a specific item and get help with dungeons. I think this is a good idea because, for me, I find it kinda hard to solo. When I try to team up no one joins so then I have to do it myself and it's pretty hard. Especially if it is a dungeon or tower.
Great Idea! As a myth wizard I end up in the same situations as you! I think that having I don't know... Three? different clubs would be a grand idea. And then you can just add a simple teleport Icon (Like the teleport to commons button) and then you could be inside the club.

Now with this does come alot of work. But it could also introduce some new quests which I think would make a lot of players quite happy. Perhaps you could even unlock a free mount by doing these quests >.>

Anyway thats my take on this idea, All and all I like it.

James Ravensword lvl 85