Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Age

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2018
I am currently a level 68 death wizard and I just started about a month ago after not playing for countless years. When creating my account I guess I didn't make my age above the open chat requirement and it's pretty annoying. I have already purchased a monthly membership as well as about $20 USD into crowns. Is there anyway to change where I am able to use open chat; or should I just make a new account entirely after finishing my death wizard?

Administrator
nvcos on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
I am currently a level 68 death wizard and I just started about a month ago after not playing for countless years. When creating my account I guess I didn't make my age above the open chat requirement and it's pretty annoying. I have already purchased a monthly membership as well as about $20 USD into crowns. Is there anyway to change where I am able to use open chat; or should I just make a new account entirely after finishing my death wizard?
Hi nvcos,

Welcome back wizard to the game! Please email our team at support@wizard101.com and we'll be happy to help you here.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2018
Thank you, I have contacted the suppor team via email and am now waiting on a response.