Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is earning crowns disabled for steam accounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2018
When I try to check the earn crowns offers option it says "unable to change." I thought that then you have to go into your game and select to receive crowns offers but well the option isn't even there. So, right now I'm stuck with no options at all to enable them. What do I do?

Administrator
MayMayMachine on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
When I try to check the earn crowns offers option it says "unable to change." I thought that then you have to go into your game and select to receive crowns offers but well the option isn't even there. So, right now I'm stuck with no options at all to enable them. What do I do?
Hi MemeryMachinery,

There are some restrictions here due to being on Steam. The only Earn Crowns offer that 'should' be disabled at this time is the video one. We're working on getting that one re-enabled.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2018
www.screencast.com/t/38aOT8yM

Thank you for the quick reply! The image above is what I see when I try to enable crowns offers at all. So I haven't even been able to find a place to do non-video crowns offers. In any of my in-game settings the option to turn on crowns isn't there. Is this a bug? Or could you lead me to a place where I could do any of these offers at some point?

Administrator
MayMayMachine on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
www.screencast.com/t/38aOT8yM

Thank you for the quick reply! The image above is what I see when I try to enable crowns offers at all. So I haven't even been able to find a place to do non-video crowns offers. In any of my in-game settings the option to turn on crowns isn't there. Is this a bug? Or could you lead me to a place where I could do any of these offers at some point?
Thanks for this additional information. Have you explored all of the options on the following page (aside from the video ones which are not available at the moment): https://www.wizard101.com/game/earn-crowns