Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2017
I am trying to find the cards that are high powered and attack more than one opponent at a time. Does anyone know where to look?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PheonixFire1031 on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
I am trying to find the cards that are high powered and attack more than one opponent at a time. Does anyone know where to look?
What level are you and what school? Your name suggests fire but you've put ice images

I'm guessing you're looking for treasure cards. Looking in the bazaar is a good idea, you might find it easier to find them by toggling it to list them in order of the number of pips they use. Fire and ice both have 4 pip attacks for all enemies - blizzard for ice; meteor strike for fire. They also both have a 7 pip attack all spell - frost giant for ice; fire dragon for fire.

These can be bought in the bazaar and can be very helpful before you have trained them

If you have already trained meteor strike or blizzard you might find it more useful to get some Monstrous TC (from the astral spell tab in the bazaar). These can be used to enchant your trained hits so they hit for 175 extra! They can make your 4 pip spell much more powerful and you can avoid having to build up so many pips before hitting

If you can't find enough monstrous in the bazaar you could ask a higher level wizard to take you to the Archivist in Celestia and you can buy as many as you want from there

I hope this helps, but if you need more information or I've misunderstood your question please let us know so we can give you ideas that might be more useful to you

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
If you have the gold then buy some treasure cards at the bazaar. If not then literally just play the game. You get stronger cards by leveling up. Not much else to it really.