Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Message Board Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2018
This isn't really related but since it is a problem I am going to put it under this topic.
For my message board name I wanted to put in my in-game character's name, which is Jennifer Willowflame. A few days later, I got a message saying that I could not use my real name, but could use my username or in-game character's name.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Skits29 on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
This isn't really related but since it is a problem I am going to put it under this topic.
For my message board name I wanted to put in my in-game character's name, which is Jennifer Willowflame. A few days later, I got a message saying that I could not use my real name, but could use my username or in-game character's name.
I think there has been a mistake - we're never supposed to find out that our wizards are real and we are just characters of KI's game, Muggles101. It's a very popular game in the Spiral and great for wizards to chill out playing after a hard day questing.

Don't worry though, you'll get over the shock much the same as when we realise we don't have a reflection, we are the reflection...or that we don't have a shadow, shadows have people!

If you would like to use your wizard name you could drop a message to Support via the website and see if they can change it for you

Welcome to the Spiral and welcome to the forum!