Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with repoting people

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
KI needs to allow more room to report a problem player. I can't say everything in a few short words. If you are going to take reporting seriously, you need to give us more room to tell you about what happened.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jeremy Firestaff on Sep 8, 2018 wrote:
KI needs to allow more room to report a problem player. I can't say everything in a few short words. If you are going to take reporting seriously, you need to give us more room to tell you about what happened.
It should be evident from the chat logs. There are no actions in game that are reportable.

I can't think of any time they would need more info. Could you give an example (real or made up, but don't use names etc if it's real) of a time when KI would have needed to know more than was in the chat logs?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'm guessing the limit is that short so when one submits a report, they "get to the point" rather than just type long, needless sentences.

Even so, the limit is too short.

But, just to point out, you can always shoot them an email about your concerns!

Additionally, KI doesn't only consider what was being said in the report box when investigating these claims.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I think it is because they just need to know what the report is about, what category of offense, and then they check the chat logs themselves, and can see who said what for themselves, in it's entirety.