Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition to Move Cronus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello students and graduates of Ravenwood. I'll start this post off by stating that my wizard finally hit level 90! I'm so excited to finally have access to one of the dungeons I've been waiting so patiently to do, Tartarus. Now, with that being said, I teamed up for Tartarus to do Hades and snag some good loot from him and when I got his Robe, Boots, and Staff (everything except his hat), I was all of a sudden more interested in doing Cronus and leaving right after. Every time I do Cronus and I Team Up for it, I get that one player that wants to do the entire dungeon all the way to Hades while I want to do Cronus. It really saddens me and hurts my heart that the player that wants to do Hades is left to rot because I myself, along with the other 2 members, just want to do Cronus and leave. The same can be said about Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus and the Sand Squid of Atlantea. It's worse in Mount Olympus because level 30 wizards are NOT getting the help they need in that dungeon. If a level 30 wizard snags a max level via team up, the max level is more interested in doing Gladiator and will instantly leave once the max sees the level 30 wizard, for the level 30 is too low level to do Gladiator. I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing this, but this post is more of a petition to have the secret bosses of the Aquila Dungeons relocated in their own sigils so the players that want to do the secret bosses can do them and the players that want to do the entire dungeon can do that too. Maybe someone at Kingsisle can at least give it some thought into relocating these secret bosses so Teaming Up for the entire dungeon isn't utter bedlam and chaos. Right now, we have to literally get lucky to snag a team that's willing to do the entire Tartarus dungeon and go all the way to Hades, especially considering the fact that Darkmoor is right around the corner at level 100, so that's even less motivation for players to do Hades.

Too Long, Didn't Read: Move Cronus and all the secret bosses to their own sigil instead of having them in the Aquila dungeons to weed out the people who want to only do the secret boss and leave immediately after.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Finally level 90 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Congratulations!

And, I agree that moving those 'secret' bosses to a place outside dungeons that others NEED help in completing will make it easier for both groups of people to find the help they need. I think the same should be done for skeleton key bosses hiding inside the other four dungeons as well. The same issue crops up in the Graveyard of Darkmoor as well.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I actually already suggested this in another post although I’m not sure where that post is now. There is already an empty cave in Aquila where there was another boss from what I have been told when the game first came out. I think they should move him to that cave. It seems like it would be a simple move.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 4, 2018 wrote:
Hello students and graduates of Ravenwood. I'll start this post off by stating that my wizard finally hit level 90! I'm so excited to finally have access to one of the dungeons I've been waiting so patiently to do, Tartarus. Now, with that being said, I teamed up for Tartarus to do Hades and snag some good loot from him and when I got his Robe, Boots, and Staff (everything except his hat), I was all of a sudden more interested in doing Cronus and leaving right after. Every time I do Cronus and I Team Up for it, I get that one player that wants to do the entire dungeon all the way to Hades while I want to do Cronus. It really saddens me and hurts my heart that the player that wants to do Hades is left to rot because I myself, along with the other 2 members, just want to do Cronus and leave. The same can be said about Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus and the Sand Squid of Atlantea. It's worse in Mount Olympus because level 30 wizards are NOT getting the help they need in that dungeon. If a level 30 wizard snags a max level via team up, the max level is more interested in doing Gladiator and will instantly leave once the max sees the level 30 wizard, for the level 30 is too low level to do Gladiator. I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing this, but this post is more of a petition to have the secret bosses of the Aquila Dungeons relocated in their own sigils so the players that want to do the secret bosses can do them and the players that want to do the entire dungeon can do that too. Maybe someone at Kingsisle can at least give it some thought into relocating these secret bosses so Teaming Up for the entire dungeon isn't utter bedlam and chaos. Right now, we have to literally get lucky to snag a team that's willing to do the entire Tartarus dungeon and go all the way to Hades, especially considering the fact that Darkmoor is right around the corner at level 100, so that's even less motivation for players to do Hades.

Too Long, Didn't Read: Move Cronus and all the secret bosses to their own sigil instead of having them in the Aquila dungeons to weed out the people who want to only do the secret boss and leave immediately after.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Finally level 90 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell and Pet Enthusiast)
Not all max wizards are interested only in Glad.
Personally, I can't count the number of times my max storm has helped low levels thru Olympus.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Additionally,

It would also be nice to see these bosses having a Second Roll Chest!

With the free membership second chest roll coming up, I'm sure many of us would gladly appreciate and make full use of this!

The idea sounds good though.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I don't think they need to be moved, but adding their own sigil would solve the problem. With separate sigils we'd be able to see what the person starting a team up is asking for help with so we don't get mixed groups wanting different things.

I totally agree that something needs to be done to make it easier to find a team that wants the same things