Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

membership wont activate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2018
i bought membership and it wont activate i have logged out and back in still nothing.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Recently family member an I that's on my account got back into the again an i bought both of us membership...
a friend said that we now get Membership Benefits and sent me the link to see what we all get
But i haven't seen it kick in at all
Free Training Point Buyback from Mr. Lincoln - when i go to try this it says that i have to pay crowns to get this
Zero Energy Fishing - its normal aka its eating my energy
Unlimited Crafting - not working I have to wait til timers are gone...
The other benefits I haven't notice a change ether.
Did i miss these benefits cause the page doesn't say when these benefits end.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2018
Membership not Activated in world and I logged out several times, checked to make sure it was on my account and it was. I got my email conformation from 101 and Paypal. Been 2 hours and still not a member in world.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
A friend showed me that now when you buy membership your get some benefits.
How do you tell if there working or was this only a limited time membership benefits?
Because so far I haven't noticed a change in anything like the "free buy back points" i seem to not be able to do this because it tell me to buy it with crowns along with anything else.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Membership gives us:

1. Full access to worlds/areas
2. Faster energy refills (1 energy every 7.5 minutes instead of 1 energy every 10 minutes)
3. Bigger backpack (150 instead of 80)
4. Longer friend list (150 instead of 100)
5. Shorter time to reset hatch timers (12 hours instead of 24 hours)
6. Report button (crowns players only have this if they have made a purchase within the last 30 days)
7. Free PvP and derby
8. More dance options
9. Faster crafting timer resets (half the time per item)

Time limited member benefits include:

1. Zero energy fishing
2. Double pet XP
3. Double gardening rewards
4. Free training point buy-back
5. Double reagents
6. Free roll on second chance chests
7. Bonus daily assignments
8. Bonus rewards for PvP
9. Double animus
10. Unlimited crafting

At the moment we have double gardening running (idk if there is anything else right now too) but I just checked and training point buyback, zero energy fishing and unlimited crafting (the things mentioned in this thread) are NOT currently active for members.

Time limited member benefits tend to come up at least once a month and sometimes we get more than one at a time for special occasions. We don't have them all on, all the time though.

If you're unsure if your membership is working please check your friend list to see what the max number is or your backpack space. These are easy ways to see if it has activated

If you are still seeing your backpack as 80 max then your membership is not working and you should contact KI support via the website to see what's happened. If it is 150 then your membership is active. You can check the website to see if there are special time limited member benefits running

*Lists of benefits are not exhaustive, they're just off the top of my head, so forgive me if I have missed any!

Administrator
If you are having membership subscription issues, please email our team at support@wizard101.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out here!

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
Membership gives us:

1. Full access to worlds/areas
2. Faster energy refills (1 energy every 7.5 minutes instead of 1 energy every 10 minutes)
3. Bigger backpack (150 instead of 80)
4. Longer friend list (150 instead of 100)
5. Shorter time to reset hatch timers (12 hours instead of 24 hours)
6. Report button (crowns players only have this if they have made a purchase within the last 30 days)
7. Free PvP and derby
8. More dance options
9. Faster crafting timer resets (half the time per item)

Time limited member benefits include:

1. Zero energy fishing
2. Double pet XP
3. Double gardening rewards
4. Free training point buy-back
5. Double reagents
6. Free roll on second chance chests
7. Bonus daily assignments
8. Bonus rewards for PvP
9. Double animus
10. Unlimited crafting

At the moment we have double gardening running (idk if there is anything else right now too) but I just checked and training point buyback, zero energy fishing and unlimited crafting (the things mentioned in this thread) are NOT currently active for members.

Time limited member benefits tend to come up at least once a month and sometimes we get more than one at a time for special occasions. We don't have them all on, all the time though.

If you're unsure if your membership is working please check your friend list to see what the max number is or your backpack space. These are easy ways to see if it has activated

If you are still seeing your backpack as 80 max then your membership is not working and you should contact KI support via the website to see what's happened. If it is 150 then your membership is active. You can check the website to see if there are special time limited member benefits running

*Lists of benefits are not exhaustive, they're just off the top of my head, so forgive me if I have missed any!
Yes thank you for this Info its helped a lot and now that i have this info I now know that i have it because my backpack is at 150