Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potato rarity.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
I wasn't sure where else to post this, but I have a question about couch potato farming in grizzlehiem. I've been farming splithoof barbarians for 3 hours a day for the last 3 days and I haven't got a single seed. I've farmed a few times with other people and they all get couch potato seeds on the first 10 tries. I'm wondering if I have really bad luck or if I'm doing something wrong? I'm a level 62 pyromancer and my inventory is not close to being full which I thought could have prevented me from getting seeds. Thanks.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
When I farmed Grizzleheim for Couch Potatoes, I typically got one every hour or so. It does sound like bad luck for you if you have yet to get even one. If you have a high level friend, see if they'll help you farm some mobs in Mirage. They hit pretty hard but the drop rate for Couch Potatoes is much higher.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
What level wizard are you because the secret tunnel drops lots of couch seeds ,join a group in Old Town.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
paul the wizard on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
What level wizard are you because the secret tunnel drops lots of couch seeds ,join a group in Old Town.
They're Level 62. Likely higher by now, but probably only by a few levels.