Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Pavilion Pet Game Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello Wizards and Graduates of Ravenwood! Today, as I was training my pet Lifebat (trying to get healing pet), I got a good idea. As many of my friends have stated, the pet pavilion has gotten boring lately. The pet mini games have become more of a grind and more of a chore to play nowadays than being fun. Most people have already gotten either demoralized with pet training and have quit trying to make a good pet or just play the dance game and lose on purpose because it's just "that much more efficient to spam feed your pet snacks instead of playing the mini games." I have a good idea here that will revive the pet pavilion and encourage more people to pet train again. Perhaps Kingsisle could eventually add in new pet games to bring new life into the pet pavilion, because right now the Pet Pavilion is quieter than Darkmoor's graveyard! My idea for a new pet pavilion game is "Pet Bowling." How it works is simple. Your pet is your bowling ball and there's a power meter at the side. You roll your pet on the bowling alley with as much power as you see fit, they roll down the alley and knock down as many bowling pins as possible. I understand that real bowling is very long and one game of bowling can take 30 minutes or more, so to keep the mini game, well, a MINI game, you only have 3 frames to bowl instead of the full 10. Pet experience is gained based on how many strikes you get. Getting a "Cold Turkey" (3 strikes in a row) will get you that perfect plus 4 pet XP, getting 2 strikes and a spare will also get you plus 4 XP, and getting at least one strike will net you at least 3 pet XP. I think pet bowling will bring a new life to the pet pavilion, as most of the mini games are stale now. I'm curious what you guys think of my idea to breathe new life to the Pet Pavilion. Good luck everyone and have fun in Ravenwood!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 86 Diviner, Promethean Crafter, Lore Spell Enthusiast, Pet Enthusiast)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

To add to your thought,

Wouldn't it be more entertaining if one can bowl against other fellow pets and competitors?

Winner possibly wins a Mega-Snack or more Experience Points?