Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Long is Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
I’m in the middle of Tyrian Gorge and I’m wondering how long is Khrysalis as a whole? And, am I close to getting access to shadow magic?

Thanks in Advance

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
You're nearing the end of Part 1. Soon you'll have to the rest of this sentence has been deleted to prevent spoilers.

Here's a link to the Zone Pricing, I always looked at that to see where I was:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You're nearing the midpoint of Khrysalis. You'll know you've truly reached the halfway markwhen you arrive at Crescent Beach. If I recall correctly, that was where "Part 2" started. Originally, the world was released in two stages: part one was released in Nov 2015 and part two came out the following April.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Snowblade20132012 on Aug 26, 2018 wrote:
I’m in the middle of Tyrian Gorge and I’m wondering how long is Khrysalis as a whole? And, am I close to getting access to shadow magic?

Thanks in Advance
It's very long, but in Part 2 it goes by in the snap of a finger. If you don't count the week I spent getting Darkmoor gear, I've been in Khrysalis since around the beginning of this month and nearing the end, seeing as I'm in Kondha Desert and I calculated that I'm 38 quests away from the end.

Yes, I'm a big nerd.