Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcements?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 27, 2009
The screen that lets one log into the game shows announcements of the day, like when there are member benefits active, like double pet training or double reagents. Is there anywhere else those are posted, so I can check them on the web? If not, could an announcement be put on the forums?
Where do we look to find out when KI Live will be on? Sometimes I hear about it in time, sometimes not.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
Calamity Finch on Aug 20, 2018 wrote:
The screen that lets one log into the game shows announcements of the day, like when there are member benefits active, like double pet training or double reagents. Is there anywhere else those are posted, so I can check them on the web? If not, could an announcement be put on the forums?
Where do we look to find out when KI Live will be on? Sometimes I hear about it in time, sometimes not.
In terms of seeing small game updates, the launcher is the best method of seeing the updates.

You can view it on the web here.

In terms of KI live, it seems to be done infrequently, and I can't find much on their website. Your best hope may be to turn post notifications on for the Kingsisle youtube channel where they host the live streams.