Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with pet buy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
i brought a pet from pet kiosk in pet pavilion a rain core today and i cant see it in my backpack or bank its not there at all was 47k :( was storm pet help please

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You didn't "buy" a pet, you hatched. Hatching combines the stats and talents of a pet you already had that was trained to at least adult, with another pet that you selected from the kiosk.

After hatching, you should end up with an egg in your backpack. (If your backpack is full, it will go into your bank. Check for it at home.) Depending on the type of egg, it will hatch after a set time: anywhere from 5 minutes to 21 hours.

Keep in mind, the new pet will be a mix of the adult you already had, and the Rain Core you hatched it with. If you didn't get a new Storm pet, it might be that the baby is the same school as your original adult. (Or, it could be a unique hybrid, depending again on what your adult pet was.)

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MAGICHead200 on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
i brought a pet from pet kiosk in pet pavilion a rain core today and i cant see it in my backpack or bank its not there at all was 47k :( was storm pet help please
Hiya!

I think you might be misunderstanding how the kiosk works. We can't buy the pets in the kiosk, we buy hatches with them. The new egg goes into your backpack and when it hatches it will either look like the pet you used to hatch, the pet you hatched with or, if you're really lucky, a rare hybrid that looks like neither parent pet.

If your backpack is full when you hatch then the egg will go into your bank. You'll need to go to your dorm or house to check if it is there. You can't lose an egg from a hatch though, it will either be in your backpack or in your bank

Your egg will definitely have hatched by now even if it was a hybrid, so don't look for an egg, look for the pet!

I hope this helps and I hope you got a really nice pet