Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Transformations

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I'd like to see permanent transformations in the game and not the same ones we have seen in the crown shop for years. I'd like to look like a fire wizard, made of flames on my character. I think that would be cool. Kind of like what the spell card frenzy looks like, but more detailed with the flames, or maybe even a Hades looking character. I'd also like to look like an adult, taller maybe, since I am an adult who enjoys the game. But I'd like to be able to see a lot of different characters for permanent transformations, i.e., female characters could be disguised as real, hideous looking witches, with green faces and long noses with hairy chin warts, or something very regal and queen like, death wizards could have some options to look something like Malistaire with long beards, or other wizards in general could have long, realistic looking beards, not like the Santa Clause hat that you get in the holiday packs, or even perhaps some kind of shadow spell character. Life wizards could look like they're made of trees and roots, perhaps even a bunch of swirling leaves taking on a humanoid shape. Myth wizards could look like some kind of oracle, or even a bunch of snakes winding around each other taking on human form (perhaps something a little less complex with blue and yellow flames/like shadow magic). Balance can look like different versions of Lore Master, since that's all they do in a pvp fight (LOL) or a swarm of bugs taking on a humanoid form. Ice could look like they're made of ice, with cold smoke rising, or even a swarm of snowflakes, again, human or shadow-istic in appearance. Storm could look like Zeus or like swirling water, again humanistic. Just some thoughts, what do you all think?

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I'm not sure about longer transformations, but I do think more transformations should be available. They only go up to enemies you find in dragonsypre and grizzleheim, and there's so much more to the game than those worlds at this point.